This article will assist you in understanding DOT NET Framework and Architecture. FITA Academy‘s Dot Net Training in Kolkata professionals will teach you how to write code in Visual Basic and C#, to create ASP.NET web applications and web process forms, and access them using Dot Net.
What is the .NET Framework?
Microsoft’s programming infrastructure for developing, deploying, and running applications and services that use.NET technologies, such as desktop applications and Web services.
Microsoft’s Dot Net Framework is a new and revolutionary platform for developing applications.
- It has an IDE -Integrated Development Environment.
- GUI is provided by the.NET Framework.
- .NET is a platform-independent programming language that works with the Mono Compilation System (MCS). MCS stands for the middle-level interface.
- Common Type System (CTS) interoperability is provided by the.NET Framework.
- The DOT NET Framework also includes the DOT NET Common Language Runtime (CLR), which is in charge of keeping all applications developed with the Dot Net library running.
The introduction to the Dot Net IDE component framework will be covered in the Dot Net Training in Delhi.
The architecture of the .NET Framework
Architecture of CLR
Collection of Garbage (GC)
The concept of garbage collection is one of the most important aspects of managed code. This is the Dot NET method for ensuring that memory used by an application is completely freed when the application is no longer in use.
Prior to Dot Net, programmers were primarily responsible, and a few simple errors in code could result in large blocks of memory mysteriously disappearing as a result of being allocated to the wrong location in memory. This usually resulted in a gradual slowdown of your computer, followed by a system crash.
The processing in terms of C# code written with the.NET Framework
- The application code is written in C#, a Dot Net-compatible programming language.
- The code is compiled into MSIL and stored in an assembly.
- Before running this code an executable or in conjunction with other code, it is compiled into native code by a JIT compiler.
- The managed CLR executes the native code, along with any other running applications or processes.
I hope this blog has assisted you to understand the DOT NET Framework and Architecture has provided you with a simple and precise understanding of DOT NET. Joining Dot Net Training in Kochi will provide you with a thorough understanding of programming concepts in the Dot Net framework.