AWS(Amazon Web Services) is an amazon-based cloud computing platform. It provides various cloud services like Processing Power, Storage, and Databases. AWS is essential for Creating, Securing, and Storing Data. Many businesses are moving their operations to the cloud for access from anywhere. AWS certification is in high demand these days. Do you want to succeed in today’s fast-paced digital world? FITA Academy offers AWS Training in Pune to help you land your dream job. This Blog explains What is Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its Advantages.
Advantages of Amazon Web Services
- Security and durability: AWS encrypts data, ensuring complete privacy and storage.
- Experience: Developers can trust Amazon’s established processes. Their tools, approaches, and best practices recommendations are based on years of expertise.
- Flexibility: AWS offers significant flexibility by allowing developers to choose the operating system language and database.
- Ease of Use: Amazon Web Services is easy to use. Developers can create new apps, migrate old apps, and quickly deploy and host apps.
- Scalability: Applications can be scaled instantly to meet user needs.
- Cost savings: Businesses pay for the processing power, storage and resources they use without long-term contracts.
Commonly Used AWS Services
AWS has expanded globally, serving small and large businesses, and its services are scalable. It can be used for analysis and data storage. In short, AWS is a cost-effective, straightforward service responsible to all organisations for its ongoing expansion. To learn more about commonly used AWS Services, you can join the AWS Training In Mumbai and enhance your knowledge to become an expert in AWS.
EC2 provides secure computing capacity in the cloud and is scalable based on user needs. For example, when Internet traffic fluctuates, the service can grow the behind-the-scenes environment into three instances and reduce it to a single resource when the load decreases.
Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
This service, developed with various programming languages, helps Scale and Deploy Web Applications. Just upload the Elastic Beanstalk, and the code will handle your deployment, everything from capacity provisioning to load balancing, auto-scaling, and application health monitoring.
Amazon LightSail, also known as LightSail, is a virtual private server that is easy to set up and run. It provides everything you need to quickly launch a project on a virtual machine, such as SSD-based storage, data transfer tools, DNS management, and a static IP address.
Organisations can use Lambda to run code without provisioning or managing servers. It automatically scales from a few daily requests to thousands of requests per second.
After completing the AWS Course, you can get many opportunities for roles, including Cloud Architect, DevOps Engineer, Security Engineer and more jobs related to AWS. Consider enrolling in AWS Training In Kolkata to start your career in the AWS platform.
Also read: AWS Interview Questions and Answers